The third Hexa-X plenary took place in online form on October 13-14, 2021, with more than 100 researchers from the project consortium.
It was structured in three main blocks:
Two invited talks from well-known experts from the industry:
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Wegener, head of External Cooperation at Siemens Technology
- Eric Hardouin, VP Ambient Connectivity Research, Orange
News and actions from Hexa-X:
- Mikko Uusitalo (Nokia), project coordinator
- Patrik Rugeland (Ericsson), technical manager
- Mauro Boldi (TIM), WP8 dissemination lead
A revision of the technical progress of each of the technical workpackages. This included the revision of the status of the project deliverables and a first presentation of two demonstrations.
Overall, the project is steadily progressing towards its objectives, addressing the major challenges to lay the foundations of 6G.