Hexa-X uses Zenodo to keep track of the accepted scientific publications made by Hexa-X researchers. Zenodo is a general-purpose open-access repository developed by the OpenAIRE project (in addition to scientific publications, Zenodo allows researchers to submit data sets, software, reports, and several other research-related contributions).
Hexa-X has its own Zenodo community, which is available at: https://zenodo.org/communities/hexa-x. In the following, we provide the 10 most viewed papers in Zenodo during the 1st year of the Project.
- European Vision for the 6G Network Ecosystem
- 6G networks: Beyond Shannon towards semantic and goal-oriented communications
- Nuberu: Reliable RAN Virtualization in Shared Platforms
- Federated Learning at the Network Edge: When Not All Nodes are Created Equal
- Hexa-X The European 6G flagship project
- Scalable Real-time Emulation of 5G Networks with Simu5G
- Why Do We Need 6G?
- Above-100 GHz Wave Propagation Studies in the European Project Hexa-X for 6G Channel Modelling
- Study of Reflection-Loss-Based Material Identification from Common Building Surfaces
- Blind Neural Belief Propagation Decoder for Linear Block Codes
To keep updated about the latest scientific papers by Hexa-X, do not forget to check the Hexa-X community webpage.